Sunday 19 October 2014

Research Park

On a previous occasion I had seen some Red Deer but wasn't able to get close enough to photograph them.   Today it was easier.   The buck has been separated from the does, and they are in fenced fields belonging to someone living locally.  I thought there would have been some objections to that, but nothing was audible.

I recall regional news a few years ago mentioning that someone was going to put some Red Deer on their land, near Landbeach.    Not the most likely of places to have Red Deer, but here they are.


 Having spent much of yesterday's walk photographing clouds, it continued today.   It was a particularly warm day with just a little breeze and a very blue sky for the second half of October.


 And a fungus - which I can't identify.   I don't think it is 'Chicken in the Wood'.


No comments: