Saturday 4 October 2014

Research Park - 4 October

Before getting round to posting yesterday's images from a morning walk on the Research Park, I went again this morning to find a different atmosphere.    More of that in the next posting.............

The fields have all been harvested and now there's the ploughing in advance of the next sowing of seed.   This plough with a fenland sky is typical of the scenery at this time of the year.





The building of a new warehouse and two more office blocks has started recently and a number of trees have been brought down, including willows.   I did check whether they had a home for the logs - 'yes, one of the directors will be having those'.   Never mind........

























I disturbed a heron on one of the boardwalks.   I only had a compact camera with me but was pleasantly surprised how well this photograph came out.  I also disturbed a kingfisher but that won't be believed as I don't have the photographic evidence!


These mock sails are a symbol of the Research Park I think, and quite attractive in a good light.



No comments: