Sunday 5 October 2014

Research Park - 5 October

It was cold overnight and in the morning we had, I think, the first frost of the autumn, and a surprise for me was the mist which was moving around one of the lakes, and hanging in one of the lodes near the Research Park.

























As the dogs got warmer and puffed more on exertion, their breath was in greater evidence in the still cold air at about 08.00 this morning.
























I hoped I could have had a look from the hide to see what waterfowl was around on another lake, only to find the door is locked.   Surreptitiously I crept round the corner of the hide only to startle all the bird life which was on that smaller lake!   Panic, panic.......... but they started to return before I left the Park.



No comments: