Saturday 3 March 2018

......And About Time Too!

I am walking and driving again and have enjoyed getting into the garden and neighbouring field during this wintery weather.   I had hoped I would remember how to do a posting, but I didn't because the system has changed, but having asked for help, I'm making progress once more.

These are photographs of birds taken from the kitchen window a couple of days ago when the snow first started falling.   Not once did a Magpie settle on the bird table - they just grabbed food as they flew past.   I can't think there was a predatory for them to have been fearful of!


 

2 comments:

Ann Miles said...

So good to see your posts are back - keep it up - you will certainly appreciate being able to look back in future years as well as giving enjoyment to your friends.

Sue B-H said...

Thanks Ann. I have to say I'm hoping life won't have too many interruptions for a while!