Sunday 21 March 2021

Garden birds in the garden this morning

 Was delighted to see this selection of birds this morning and more particularly the House Sparrow which I haven't seen in the garden for a very long time.   I know there are two Jays regularly visiting to feed but have yet to capture them in the same image.   I much prefer photographing birds in/on vegetation but sometimes they can only be captured on the bird table which is now stable again.   Perhaps the images will be sharper!    At least there are fewer squirrels getting food off the bird table which is pleasing.



2 comments:

Brianhuman said...

Nice selection. I don't know the last time I saw a house sparrow in my garden. I'm seeing nature red in tooth and claw: new neighbours at 120 have two cats, which are treating the garden as their hunting territory. Perhaps they will keep the squirrels out.

Sue B-H said...

My experience of having a cat here doesn't seem to be a disincentive to the black and grey squirrels! But......