Wednesday 15 August 2018

Otto & Polo Ponies

I think I'm going to enjoy taking Otto, a neighbour's dog, for walks during the next couple of weeks.   He's 7 months old today and a friendly creature with lots to experience and some lessons to learn!   Ditto, resident cat, isn't that impressed yet, but will make his species the more dominant I expect.   At least they are in the house together this time.

We went for a walk at Bottisham Lock this morning and the metal steps over the Lock needed careful consideration before Otto bounded down them.    I'm sure I shall take many more photographs of Otto......


Getting six Polo Ponies gathered up and ready to exercise looked quite a challenge, but not at the hands of an experienced handler.   None of the ponies seemed to mind being very close to other ponies when being negotiated through a gate, and then they readily set off, as a group, all facing the same direction!



No comments: