Wednesday 15 August 2018

"Bluebell's" first trip

I am the delighted owner of a fantastic VW T4 Multivan and earlier this month she and I enjoyed our first trip away.   She is 17 years old and was beautifully looked after by her previous owner - thanks Jody!   There are more trips planned and I expecting to have some wonderful times away, relishing all that the ownership offers.   A couple of friends (those who found her actually!) also have the same vehicle and we are exchanging pointers for making trips away even more convenient.   I plan to keep a record of all camp sites and in future will use a camera a little better than that on the mobile 'phone - although the 'mobile' camera has the advantage of being able to share the image very easily with others.



2 comments:

brianhuman said...

Very smart little home from home and unmistakable colour. I'm impressed.

Sue B-H said...

I feel very excited when I think of where the vehicle might take me. I have a few more trips arranged too!