Thursday 2 June 2016

So, what happened to May postings?

Well, I am still here and have lots of postings to catch up with.  I'm now 70, have some exciting photographs to post, have had a break away and Robin has been in hospital a couple of times.  However, I think our life is returning to a new normality at home, so I shall get posting tonight.

These photographs were taken in Milton Country Park this morning and I noticed just how much of the flora at present is white or pink.   My maternal grandfather diligently picked the first dog rose he saw each year to give to my grandmother and those thoughts were with me this morning.   Although not raining on the walk, we have had a huge amounts of rain and wind recently and the roses in particular showed evidence of the un-June like weather.










3 comments:

Ann Miles said...

Good to see you back - lots of piccies please!!!

Caroline Gill said...

A beautiful post!

Sue B-H said...

Lovely to be encouraged back - thank you Caroline and Ann.