Tuesday 1 January 2019

Resolution - hopefully!

I'm not holding my breathe that I shall manage to achieve a photographic record this year, but here's a start.  I don't have a dog at present, nor have I yet made the decision to have another, so I don't get out every morning as I once did.   

However, I went to the Research Park this morning as I'd heard a Bittern had been seen, but it didn't let me see it!   The Grey Heron wasn't seen from the Hide, but what was seen from there was one of two Mute Swans, young Black Backed Gulls (I think), Black Headed Gulls, Shoveler and a Little Egret.   There were other species but only worthy of having been seen for 'twitching' purposes.

 





1 comment:

brianhuman said...

Good shots of the egrets, always very photogenic.

I'm impressesd by your New Year resolution - I haven't made any!