Tuesday 22 May 2018

Research Park


I have had two great holidays in May - Mallorca and Cuenca, Spain.   All those images have yet to be processed and I shall be putting them into books when the time comes!   I shall endeavour to get some posted here too.

Boo has died so I haven't been getting out with a dog(s) for morning walks for a while now, but took myself off to follow a camera around the fields near the Research Park yesterday morning.   How quickly one gets out of the routine of taking photographs with a telephoto lens!   Still, I hope to include a morning walk into my routine more, and enjoyed joining a neighbour taking their 4 month old black labrador puppy for a walk this morning - images to follow all being well!

Here is some wildlife which has become 'typical' of walks round these fields.   I think the Warbler with plenty of food in its mouth is a Willow Warbler, and then was delighted to see the Hare stopping momentarily during a run between rows of potatoes.   A Crow found 'bugs' to eat on the potato field, and this family of Greylag geese and goslings was taking risks as plenty of cars were driving onto the Research Park.


1 comment:

brianhuman said...

Good to see you are back blogging, Sue. Apologies for lateness in picking this one up.

Excellent willow warblers - usually all I can detect is the descending scale of their song. Also good hares, such strange end magical creatures.

Nice to know you have shared some walking with another dog.