Thursday 13 October 2016

Wengen II - Reunion

There is a panoramic function on the small compact Sony camera I have with me most of the time, and I used it a couple of times in the Wengen area.

The first is the lake at Bachsee which is near First, near Grindlewald.   It was the first time I'd been there and I was very surprised to see so many people were there.   I could well imagine it being an amazing destination in different weather conditions and particularly if the mountains were reflected in the water - not so on this occasion.

The second panorama was taken from the top of the lift at Mannlichen, out of Wengen, and the weather conditions were much better on this occasion than the first morning we were there when there wasn't a view at all!   A panorama gives some indication of the vastness of the place.


No comments: